Here's a zesty recipe from our new Latino menu. Simple and tasty, this salmon is a sure bet for your next potluck!
Brazilian Baked Salmon
4 salmon fillets
1/2 orange, zest and juice
1 lemon, zest and juice
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. chili powder
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, combine the orange and lemon juices, salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salmon and turn to coat well. Cover with cling wrap and set aside for 20 minutes, turning the fillets once.
4. Meanwhile, in another small bowl, mix together the orange and lemon zest, brown sugar, chili powder and minced garlic.
5. Rub the marinated salmon with the sugar mixture and then place it on the baking sheet. Drizzle it with oil and bake it in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Serve warm.