Thursday, November 18, 2010

PETE: SNAP CHALLENGE #1

I like many other people on this blog have decided to take the SNAP Challenge. I will be eating off of a budget of $27.65 for the next week. I went to CUB foods on tuesday evening and bought my necessary culinary delights. I bought 4 boxes of pasta, 3 cans of pasta sauce, a huge canister of oatmeal, brown sugar, soy sauce, sweet red chili sauce, 3lb bag of rice, a loaf of white bread, peanut butter and jelly mixed in one jar, and 8 bananas for a grand total of $25.65. I left $2 in case of an emergency.

Day 1 is almost in the books....

Breakfast: 2 servings of oatmeal with a little brown sugar 400 calories.

Lunch: 2 servings of oatmeal with a little brown sugar 400 calories.

Snack: 1 banana and a PB&J sandwich 560 calories.

Dinner: Pasta and pasta sauce and a banana 670 calories.

I'm extremely exhausted and still hungry. well played stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment