Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pete: SNAP crackle pop

Day 6.....

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Today I had half a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. If I had anything more than that I would have been in the fetal position praying to the porcelain gods. Lunch was a major upgrade that consisted of left over noodles and ragu- sweet tomato basil sauce. Dinner was a cup of rice cooked topped with the delightful sweet chili sauce.

I ran 4 miles after I got off work and actually felt really good. I actually felt so good that I went to LA Fitness and did a strength training workout after the run. Currently I feel surprisingly energetic and chipper and I can't really explain it. I'm not going to question why I feel this good since I have felt pretty miserable the past few days. We'll see how my body feels in the morning, but right now I'm on cloud 9.

25 hours and counting......

No comments:

Post a Comment